- 4 hr Big Five Sunset drive
- Bush BBQ at Marula Boma
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- Sunrise bush walk with armed ranger
- Scenic highlights of Blyde Canyon
Johannesburg Hotel/Hostel or O.R. Tambo Airport pickup and drive to Tremisana Game Lodge. At 17h00, board the open Landcruiser for an exciting Sunset Drive. After dark, use spotlights to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BBQ deep in the African bush. After dinner continue with the Night Drive and overnight in your tent at Campfire Academy.
Guests and their luggage are collected at around 06h45 and taken to Tremisana for breakfast. After breakfast, drive to Orpen in Kruger. Your guide will show you the varied fauna and flora of this magnificent wildlife paradise. Enjoy a full day of bird-watching and game-viewing. Drive to Marc’s Camp for dinner and overnight.
Early morning game walk with an armed guard to explore the many animals that inhabit Marc’s Treehouse Lodge. After breakfast, we travel to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your Johannesburg hotel/hostel or O.R. Tambo Airport at around 17h00.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.
- A torch/flashlight is highly recommended.