Duration: 3 Days
Location: Tremisana Game Lodge
Price (single): R15395.00Book Now!
- 2018 Price: R15395
- 2019 Price: Subject to Quotation
- Meet and greet at Phalaborwa “Gateway to Kruger” Airport
- or Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport
- Night drive
- Bush walk by arrangement
- Safari in Kruger Park on open gameviewers
Program : You wing your way from Johannesburg International Airport to Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa airports, where our ranger is on hand to welcome you. Clients on the morning flight enter Kruger immediately. Enjoy a full day of game viewing and bird watching from our open Game-viewer which affords brilliant photographic opportunities. Clients on the afternoon flight are transferred to Tremisana Game Lodge, where we go on a night drive using powerful spotlights to identify nocturnal species. The BUSH BRAAI in our Marula Tree boma is a truly unforgettable experience !
On your second day, we enter Kruger at the Orpen Gate. We explore the game-rich Central Section that boasts open plains where visibility is excellent. The abundance of prey species such as zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and impala ensures a high concentration of predators in this zone.You may also enjoy a 4h Bush Walk and Game Drive along the Olifants River as well as a 3h Big Five Drive on Tshukudu Game Reserve.On subsequent day, your tour-guide will conduct further gameviewing in Kruger.
- Fully inclusive of return airfares; airport tax; all transfers; Night Drive on open Landcruiser; Game Drives in Kruger on open Game-viewer accompanied by qualified wildlife expert; dinners and breakfasts.
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.