- 4 hr Big Five Sunset drive
- Bush BBQ at Marula Boma
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- Sunrise bush walk with armed ranger
- Scenic highlights of Blyde Canyon
We collect you from your home/hostel/O R Tambo airport and travel via Dullstroom to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Big Five Olifants West Reserve. Transfer to an open Landcruiser for an exciting game drive. As darkness falls, we stop at the famous Marula Boma for a memorable Bush BBQ . Overnight in air conditioned ensuite chalet at Tremisana.
You travel on the open-sided Gameviewer to the Orpen Gate of Kruger. The added elevation and absence of windows allow for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. This zone of Kruger has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra and antelope that attract numerous lions and other predators. Dinner and overnight at Marc’s Camp in your tent supplied with bed and bedding, towel and soap, electric light and fan.
We have an early morning Bush Walk accompanied by an armed ranger. You will be shown various interesting details of the bush, including insects, spoor and scats. You have an excellent chance of encountering Buffalo, Nyala and other game on foot. After breakfast, we drive to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your hostel or airport at around 17h00.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.