- 4hr sunset drive on Balule Big 5 Reserve
- Bush BBQ at Marula Tree Boma
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- Sunrise bush walk with armed ranger
- Scenic highlights of Blyde River Canyon including a stop at the Three Rondawels
We collect our clients from all hotels and guesthouses in Johannesburg as well as from O.R. Tambo Airport. We travel via farmlands to the picturesque Lowveld and on to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Balule Section of the Kruger Park. After a short break, during which you may unwind at the bar, have a swim or relax in the tropical gardens, we board the open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive. Your guide will show you various animals and birds and after darkness falls, we use spotlights to locate nocturnal species. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BBQ at our Marula Tree Boma. After dinner continue the Night Drive and overnight in comfortable air-conditioned en suite thatch-roofed chalets.
After breakfast you travel in an open-sided Gameviewer to the Orpen area of Kruger Park. The added elevation and absence of windows allows for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. The zone of Kruger you visit has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and impala that attract numerous lions and other predators. Dinner and overnight in your fascinating treehouse at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge.
Enjoy a Sunrise Walk. After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours including the Three Rondawels and the Blyde River Canyon. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.