- Sunset drive on Motlala Game Reserve
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- Sunrise bush walk with armed ranger
- Scenic highlights of Blyde Canyon
We collect you from your hotel or Johannesburg Airport and travel via Dullstroom to Marc’s Treehouse Lodge. There you board an open Landcruiser for a Sunset Drive on Motlala Game Reserve. After dark, spotlights are used to locate nocturnal animals. Dinner and overnight in your fascinating treehouse at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge.
You travel in an open-sided Gameviewer to the Orpen area of Kruger Park. The added elevation and absence of windows allows for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. The zone of Kruger you visit has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and impala that attract numerous lions and other predators. Dinner and overnight at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge.
We have an early morning Bush Walk accompanied by an armed ranger. You will be shown various interesting details of the bush, including insects, spoor and scats. You have an excellent chance of encountering Nyala, Buffalo and other game on foot. After breakfast, we drive to the Three Rondawels of the Blyde River Canyon. We return you to your hotel or airport at around 17h00.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.