- 4hr sunset drive on Balule Big 5 Reserve
- Bush BBQ at Marula Tree Boma
- Full day in Kruger on open gameviewer
- Sunrise drive
- Scenic highlights of Blyde River Canyon including a stop at the Three Rondawels
Pick up from your hotel in JHB or O.R. Tambo Airport and travel via the Highveld grasslands to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Kruger Park. Board an open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive, your first opportunity to experience the fauna and flora of Africa. Watch the magnificent African sunset and, after dark, use a spotlight to view nocturnal animals. Dinner at the Marula Tree Boma will be a BUSH BBQ. After dinner, continue with your Night Drive and overnight in en suite air conditioned chalets.
Drive to the Orpen Gate of Kruger Park. Your custom-built open-sided vehicle allows for a total wildlife experience – you will not only have time to view game, but also to listen to and smell the African bush and its denizens. The absence of windows and elevated position allow for excellent photographic opportunities. The Orpen/Satara region has the greatest concentration of lions in the whole of Kruger Park. You will have a great day of game-viewing and bird-watching in this truly outstanding wildlife paradise.
Enjoy an early morning Sunrise Drive on the open Landcruiser. After a hearty breakfast, there is an opportunity to purchase some memorabilia from our shop and take your last photos of the lush luxuriant gardens at Tremisana. We then drive to the awesome Blyde River Canyon and stop at the Three Rondawels. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport dropoff by arrangement.
- All transfers, entry fees, game drives/walks, breakfasts and dinners
- Items of a personal nature
- This is an intended itinerary. Times as well as the order of the itinerary are subject to change.
- Accommodation used is subject to availability and in the event the intended accommodation is unavailable we reserve the right to change establishments or camps to an alternative lodge or camp of similar or better standard.